Last month's Birchbox felt kind of like an afterthought, so I was almost fretting getting this month's box in the mail. It ended up being a pretty decent box after all.
I am thoroughly in love with anything from theBalm. Their products are home runs every time I try them. I actually just placed an order for this highlight powder and this blush, which I've received as samples in previous Birchboxes. I'm also addicted to leave-in conditioning sprays. They make brushing out my long hair tear free.
- theBalm InStain Long-wearing Powder Staining Blush // Full Size $22
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect // Full Size $32
- DDF Acne Control Treatment // Full Size $44
- Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream // $34
- Birchbox Bobby Pins // Full Size $5