I don't know about y'all, but by the time Wednesday rolls around I'm already feeling a bit worn down from the week. Typically, a group of us girls will do dinner and drinks out on Wednesday nights, which really helps recharge my battery. There's nothing like cocktails and a good time with your besties. Some Wednesdays though, after girls night or in place of, I'll treat myself to an at-home night of pampering.
I'll light a favorite candle, draw a hot bath, take off all my makeup, and proceed to goop myself up with every beauty product I can get my hands on at that moment. Sometimes, not living with a man has its benefits; am I right?
For at-home pampering nights, I love doing all the treatments I don't get to all the time. Also, when you do all those fun treatments at the same time—when you're done, you literally feel like a new person.
So, here's how the night goes:
- Light Candle
- Remove all makeup + do a sugar scrub for my lips
- Apply face mask of choice—leave plenty of room free from mask around eyes
- Wet hair + apply deep conditioner and pin up in clip
- Apply eye treatment where you left space in step 3
- Draw a hot bath + drop in a bubble bar (glittery ones are the best)
- After soaking in tub for chosen time, get out and wash off face then apply eye cream
- Apply face oil of choice
- Apply lip moisturizer
- Apply body cream everywhere (especially dry areas like elbows, knees, and heels)
Candle | Anthropologie
Lip Scrub | Neiman Marcus
Face Mask | Origins
Hair Mask | Amazon
Eye Treatment | Sephora
Bubble Bar | Lush
Eye Cream | Dillard's
Face Oil | Sephora
Lip Moisturizer | Neiman Marcus
Body Cream | Rituals c/o