I was out running a few errands on Sunday, and wanted to stop in at the Dior counter to pick up the lip maximizer gloss. I had seen a few girls on YouTube express their new love for it, and of course wanted to try it for myself. The counter wasn't busy, and the makeup artist working the counter was more than happy to spend a little extra time with me. Before I knew it, she had re-done my entire face, and I felt like a million bucks. I was so sad I was only going home to do laundry afterward and not out somewhere.
This look is truly my favorite natural makeup look. I don't have eyeshadow on, but she drew my liner a bit thicker. My brows aren't filled in, only set in place with clear brow gel, and I'm only wearing the lip maximizer on my lips, which doesn't have a defined color to it. I've actually been re-creating this look for work this week because it's so easy! The main focus is flawless looking skin and a pop on the eyes without using eyeshadow.
9 Steps to Natural, Yet Defined Look
- Start with clean, moisturized skin and apply Airflash Spray Foundation with Professional Finish Full Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush (I'm wearing shade 300)
- Apply Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen under eyes in upside-down triangle shape and blend. Then, apply under brow to lift the brow a bit. (I'm wearing 002-Candlelight)
- Contour cheeks with Nude Air Tan Powder (I'm wearing Golden Honey)
- Apply Vibrant Color Powder Blush to apple of cheeks (I'm wearing Rose Cherie)
- Draw winged liner with Diorshow Waterproof Pro Liner (I'm wearing Backstage Black)
- Apply one coat of Diorshow Black Out Spectacular Volume Mascara (I'm wearing Kohl Black)
- Apply one coat of Diorshow Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara to outer corner lashes (I'm wearing Black)
- Use Diorshow Brow Styler Gel to groom and set brows (I'm wearing the transparent version)
- Apply Dior Addict Lip Maximizer